Preschool to High School Islamic Studies Curriculum
At Ad-Duha Institute, we provide homeschoolers and Islamic schools with complete Islamic Studies and Arabic courses that have everything needed to teach in a home or classroom environment including…
- Daily Lesson Manuals
- Full-color, illustrated textbooks (no images of humans/animals)
- Activity filled workbooks
- Audiovisual software (no music or images of humans/animals)
- Enrichment activities for every subject and lesson
- Suggested field trips
- Integrated worksheets to reinforce lesson objectives
- Grading sheets
- Test preparation guides…and much more!
In the home school setting, our courses help parents implement daily lessons with ease and confidence even if they have no previous experience in Islamic Studies or home schooling.
In the Islamic School and Sunday school setting, our program can help principals and administrators meet the needs of their growing community immediately, without having to seek out specially trained staff, or spend time and resources developing their own curriculum from scratch.
Classical Islamic Studies and Arabic Curriculum
The Ad-Duha program is comprehensive spanning multiple levels from elementary to advanced. Subjects taught include…
- Qur’anic Arabic
- Tawheed (oneness of Allah)
- Tafsir (exegesis of the Qur’an)
- Ahadith (traditions of Rasulullah, peace and blessings be upon him)
- Aqidah (manners of worship and behavior)
- Seerah (life of Rasulullah, peace and blessings be upon him)
- Tareekh Al-Islam (Islamic History)
- Fiqh (Islamic Rulings)
- Khut (Arabic Handwriting), and more.
Full-Fledged, Robust Curriculum Ready to Implement
Our program is not just a list of guidelines and recommended texts like so many other “Islamic Curriculum Programs” you may have heard about before. We offer a full-fledged educational program ready to implement without the need for extra lesson planning and additional materials to be purchased. From daily lesson manuals, textbooks and workbooks, to software, and educational manipulatives, everything you need to give your child a high quality, Islamic education is included. All you need to do is follow the daily lesson plan to carry out a professional, robust curriculum in your own home.
Global Home School Family
Ad-Duha Institute provides Muslim families all over the world with comprehensive Islamic Studies and Arabic curriculum materials, Al-hamdullillah. Here are some quick facts to help you get acquainted with Ad-Duha….
- Ad-Duha is dedicated to establishing the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah.
(We do not teach one specific school of thought, rather information on all four major schools of thought are presented.)
- All books and materials needed for the program are shipped directly to your home/school
(Students complete lessons at home with the supervision of a parent/teacher. Parents/teachers use the included lesson manuals and grading sheets to guide the child’s progress.)
- Ad-Duha courses are complete; you do not need to purchase any additional materials.
(We include all lesson manuals, textbooks, workbooks, software and supplemental materials needed to complete one full academic year of Islamic Studies and Arabic lessons.)
- All Ad-Duha materials can be purchased as complete grade level courses or individually from our online bookstore.
- Ad-Duha provides its products worldwide.
The Ad-Duha curriculum is used by students all over the world. On five continents, students in countries as diverse as Canada, U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Singapore, Brunei and even Japan are taking advantage of this program. To learn more about Ad-Duha, please visit our web site at www.ad-duha.org.
Disclaimer: A few months ago a mother and a satisfied customer of Ad-Duha paid HalalBuzz.com (our marketing service) to send an ads about Ad-Duha to our mailing lists.